Jumat, 01 Februari 2013

Minegishi Minami Bald and punished for sleep in a room with a boy.

image

today’s notice is about Mii-chan Or Minami Minegishi I used to love this girl cause she is so cherish, actually I didn’t now anything about her, till now, there was a notice about she spent the night in a room with a guy, I remember when I was in the Idol world there was even graduations for that scandal (Mari Yaguchi for example)  but cut all the hair??? O_o that’s a little sick…

I’m a follower about the rules cause they signed a contract and in the contract appears to be loyal to their fans but cutting all her hair and humiliate her sending her to the lowest is something completely different, I’m not agreeing with this. she deserves even the expulsion if she can’t give a good explanation. but everyday the Idol world is sicker every day….

congratulations Fanboys !!! I hope you enjoy seeing this girl like that…

1 comentarios:

comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...