Selasa, 29 Oktober 2013

Weekly musical recommendation. ~ Onna ni sachi are ~

First than anything I must explain something. I’m not very good at recommending music (I enter in panic when someone ask me for that ¬¬) so I asked to a friend of mine to write a recommendation, He is someone that I know so much time ago and I really trust him, so here is his recommendation, he will be here every Tuesday.

Onna ni sachi are

image

Personally I like a song from an Japanese Idol girl band called “Morning Musume” and it was the very first song that I heard about them, Called “Onna ni sachi are”.
The song is in Japanese and at my point of view is a very good song which lyrics talks us about when even the situation is getting worse, and I’m talking in the case of some girls, if you have had bad luck in a relationship you don’t have to fall down, you must keep going on and look forward. 
We can’t be more eloquent than the lyrics: “Good lucky girl, the sun keeps shining”  And that the way that we must stand, even after the bad moments we have to live, We must remember that the sun will keep growing up and keep shining. The day by day is unique and the bad moments stay in the past, and I want to recommend to the girls, “Even after a bad experience, that sad tears will become in a laugh and in a better tomorrow” as this song says us that. And that fool boys who made you feel bad is better leave them in the past and never let that the hate leave a mark in you.

Definitely I recommend you and it is a very good song to have insight from this girl band “morning Musume”

1 comentarios:

comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...